cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem With Broadband Phone Control Panel?

Community Veteran

Problem With Broadband Phone Control Panel?

Is there a problem with the Broadband Phone Control Panel. When I log in I get no menus at all (see screenshot). I'm running IE9 on Windows 7.
Bob
12 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 39

Re: Problem With Broadband Phone Control Panel?

Bob, It's ok for me using Firefox on Ubuntu.
Community Veteran

I've tried it in IE Compatibility Mode as well with the same results. It was working the last time I tried it (probably about 3 weeks ago). Are there any other IE9/Windows users out there who could test it?
Bob
Edit, I've just tried it on a laptop also IE9 on Windows 7 with the same results.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

OK for me using Vista and IE9, sorry I can't help further other than to report it doesn't seem to be an IE9 problem
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Community Veteran

walker23, is it ok after you've signed in? My sign-in page is ok, it's after I've signed in that I have the problem.
It does seem to be an IE problem. MisterW has reported that it is ok on Firefox and it’s also ok on Safari on an iPad.
Bob
Community Veteran

Just checked now, I DO get the same as you following login (nice blank space, no menus), sorry about earlier misunderstanding.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
lexusuk
Grafter

Hi bobboulby,
We have replicated this issue with IE8 and IE9.  The system is working fine in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.  I'll raise a problem internally for investigation.  In the meantime I'd suggest that you use the afore mentioned alternative browsers.
Community Veteran

Thanks Alex, I trust you'll let us know once it's been fixed?
Bob
lexusuk
Grafter

Sure!  Smiley
Community Veteran

There was a recent .NET Framework update from Microsoft, possible culprit?
BB Phone control panel works fine in Opera also.
Call me 'w23'
dastrop

Alex, Just to add to the scope of the problem, I'm getting the same symptoms on both of my machines.
I'm running Windows XP & IE7 on my desktop and Vista & IE7 on my laptop.
Ian.
Community Veteran

It looks like this has been fixed.
Bob
lexusuk
Grafter

There are still some issues open with the Broadband Phone control panel at the moment but some changes have been made yesterday to improve the situation.  We're still working towards full browser compatibility and I will update here once the problem is resolved.