cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet VOIP Down Today?

paxy
Grafter

Plusnet VOIP Down Today?

Neither of my plusnet voip lines will connect today?  Absolutely  no changes at this end on the voip phone or router.  It was working yesterday.
Anyone else?
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Plusnet VOIP Down Today?

Mine wasn't connected when I got up this morning but has registered now. I assume that the problems are down to last night's work http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1285257682.htm
Bob
paxy
Grafter

Thanks for that ...
yep - seems to have reconnected for me as well so I guess the overnight work ran late.....
Community Veteran

Always good to look here any problems Gradwell are suffering on their VoIP, Plusnet will be too.
At the time of writing there are two VoIP issues, poor call quality and outbound calls failing.
Fixes: 101

my call quality does seem a little better today after the work.
Will Moderate For Thanks
paxy
Grafter

yep - I checked the gradwell and plusnet status pages but nothing suggested the service should have been down.  I did note that there was some overnigh maintenance but that was scheduled to finish 2.5h before I attempted my call.  My ssumption is that it just hadn't filtered through to the status reports ...
Wink
mdean
Grafter

Hi
Looking at the details from Gradwell the upgrade did run later than they expected.