cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please credit my account

kondor101

Please credit my account

The initial 50p is half gone, so I thought it was a good time to top up my credit.  I did this by asking plusnet via the form they provide especially for adding credit.  It says that it can take 12 hours to credit the account on that form.
I wish to know if there is a problem of any sort as at the moment it seems my account has not been credited.  Have I requested the credit in the wrong fashion?
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 39

Re: Please credit my account

Sounds like you've used the correct procedure. Have you got a credit or debit card registered on your PlusNet account ?
It's not possible fro PlsuNet to take the topup payment by Direct Debit so if that is the only payment method on your account it will fail.
Requesting the topup should have raised a 'ticket' on your account which you will be able to see if you go here https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=questions and login
kondor101

Thanks MisterW.  As it happens my credit has just been added and my card details were already in the system but that was certainly a good logical path for me to go looking at so I think your advice was very good.
Maybe the fact my account is still pretty new, natural delays caused by xyz and such,  nothing to worry about now though as it is all credited up.
Thanks again.
mdean
Grafter

Hi I have just topped up your account.