cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Top Up my Credit

itsme
Grafter

Please Top Up my Credit

Raised a question (ticket) to top up my credit 33 hours ago and still waiting. Ticket No. 24231115. Why so long when the statistics for closing tickets down is 56 minutes 24 seconds?
9 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Re: Please Top Up my Credit

Why so long when the statistics for closing tickets down is 56 minutes 24 seconds?

As it's a trial the tickets aren't being handled by the CSC, I'll give someone a nudge to get this looked at.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
itsme
Grafter

Customer Question handling
When a customer raises a query by phone or through the Help Assistant, we raise a 'Question' (also known as a Ticket) on their account. We aim to close all Questions within 8 hours.
Question Handling Statistics
Average closure time Target closure time
56 minutes and 24 seconds 8 hours
Last updated: February 22, 2008, 8:00 am

Above is verbatim from the statistics page, there is no differential made for which teams are responsible for closing tickets.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've asked one of our products guys to look at this for you.
The quote you have provided is for CSC tickets, from the page you need to visit to top-up:
Please note these ticket pools are not directly monitored by the Customer Support Centre and that it may take up to 7 to 14 days for your ticket to be acknowledged.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
itsme
Grafter

and that statement is at odds with the one that is shown later when following the wizard
We will then manually take a payment from your registered card details. (We cannot take payment for VoIP credit via Direct Debit). Please note that we will aim to apply extra credit to your trial account within 12 working hours of a request being received

So which one can I go by  Shocked
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Good point, let me have a look.
ps it's been added for you now
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
itsme
Grafter

May need looking at if the tickets to top up the credit end up in the pool as the other trial tickets.
Saw that the credit has been added. I now can carry on phoning Singapore, the call quality been 1st class for these calls.
Thanks for nudging this for me.
RichSmol
Grafter

Sorrry I couldnt get this done quicker for you - the trial is pretty much supported by me and Darren at the moment. Please give us a forum nudge in future if you need credit/addiing to the trial quicker than the anticipated timescales.
fredor
Grafter

I am also waiting for credit to be added. Requested yesterday Ticket ID 24248770.
Can you please expedite this.
I think a quicker rate of adding credit is required ASAP.
Many thanks.
RichSmol
Grafter

I've added the credit for you now, sorry for the delay.