cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phoner and/or phonerlite

fred
Grafter

Phoner and/or phonerlite

Has anyone managed to get phoner or phonerlite working with the new PlusNet broadband phone service? When run, the programs tell me that they have registered with the server, and indeed make a call that rings out at the distant party, but then pass absolutely no audio either way. The broadband phone control panel shows that the program is registered.
Must be a setting problem, because they work quite happily with Sipgate and with Voxalot.
Just another thought, does PlusNet allow duplicate points of presence, ie 2 or more devices registered simultaneously?
4 REPLIES
puddy
Grafter

Re: Phoner and/or phonerlite

Quote from: fred
but then pass absolutely no audio either way. The broadband phone control panel shows that the program is registered.

try using the sip2 settings instead sip
Quote from: fred
Just another thought, does PlusNet allow duplicate points of presence, ie 2 or more devices registered simultaneously?

yes i have my nokia e65 nokia n95 grandsream GXP2000 and siemens 460 dect ip phone all registerd and make multiple calls on the free phones
puddy
fred
Grafter

Yes, using sip2.plus.net as realm, and nat.plus.net:5082 as the server.
puddy
Grafter

hi fred
have you put sip:12345@sip2.plus.net  in public user name?
and
registrar server
registrar ser address sip:sip2.plus.net
port 5060
regards puddy
fred
Grafter

Yup, previously had the server as sip2.plus.net: no difference.
Username needs only to be the "extension" number, the program appends the entry in the realm.
Oh well, at least the others work.  They are quite nice programs to carry round on a USB stick as it doesn't install anything if you are careful with the .ini files.