Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passwords & Overseas call prices

jorvikmik
Grafter

Passwords & Overseas call prices

Two questions:
Is the voip control panel password the same as the one I set in my router for the phone, which is incidentally working fine.
I cannot find a call charge for voip calls to Israel or Abu Dhabi.
I am a long term broadband customer and am now thinking of transferring my BT l/line rental to Plusnet but I make very occasional calls to these countries and use the 18185 service which gives me 2p calls to Israel and of course plusnet don't allow this service to be used.
I have been paying BT for free uk 24/7 calls and only used 67 free local calls last month for a price of £23.83
I normally only phone Israel for about 2 to 4 hours in total per year and need to work out how much if any savings I would make if transferring my account.
Plusnet service is only available here over the BT line
Silver surfer who has lost the silver bit now and getting very confused.
TIA Mick

3 REPLIES
dlloyd
Grafter

Re: Passwords & Overseas call prices

Hi Mik, you can view the full call tariff for VoIP here: http://www.plus.net/support/broadband_phone/broadband-phone-tariffs.pdf but to make it a bit easier, I've popped the information below.
971      UNITED ARAB EMIRATES          20p per minute
972      ISRAEL                                      2.5p per minute
In relation to your VoIP control panel password this is usually one that has been provided to you in the welcome (to Plusnet VoIP) email.  If you've lost this we can reset/resend it, best bet is to raise a ticket and me or my colleagues will pick it up tomorrow for you.
Hope that helps and makes your price comparison a little easier.
jorvikmik
Grafter

Thanks Dan that's what I wanted to know
dlloyd
Grafter

I'm glad I could help  Smiley