cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online / Registered, But no calls?

mcgurka
Grafter

Online / Registered, But no calls?

I have 3 voip accounts with PN, usernames mcgurka, dscentral and dscentral2 - all lines register fine from my asterisk box, and show as online in the trial webportal, but when you dial any one of the numbers from a landline line, the following happens...
".... <thump>.... The number you have dialled is temporarily out of service. We apologise for any inconvience, please try your call again later.... <click>" and the line dies...
The incomming calls do not show in my call logs, so i am inclined to say that they have been switched off somehow :S
Any ideas?
Scott
4 REPLIES
mcgurka
Grafter

Re: Online / Registered, But no calls?

Have waited until after the weekend, because I know there was problems, it still seems to be ocurring.
RichSmol
Grafter

As discussed, i've raised a request to get you added to the centrex platform which was designed specifically for asterisk boxes and should hopefully provide the added resilience you need here. I'll let you know when you've been added.
cheers
Rich
RichSmol
Grafter

And now your added - please connect to lon-pbx-12.plus.net with the same user ID and password.
mcgurka
Grafter

OK, thats changed over (had to use gradwell.net) but its all registered none the less, with exactly the same problem... I went and signed up for a sipgate account, just to test the config of the system out. Registered first time, inbound calls are ok... with the same config (minus the PN proxy)