cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New broadband phone platform

florid
Grafter

New broadband phone platform

I did not receive a e mail telling me about your change of platform in May so it is not possible for me to enter my details in control panel,could you register me on your new platform and send me the new password and username details the control panel does not recognize me as i have not been migrated from the old platform.I would like to start using the broadband phone now as i get 240 free minutes a month and it would be great if i could use them,
  Hope you can help.
                                        florid
7 REPLIES
RichSmol
Grafter

Re: New broadband phone platform

Please can you raise a ticket on your account and we'll get an account created for you and send you all the relevant details you need within 24 hours.
cheers
Rich
florid
Grafter

Thanks for this i have already already raised a ticket 11 days ago on my account they say they are contacting gradwell about this but i think they have got this wrong as the problem is i have not been migrated over from the old system and if you would do that now the problem would be solved the ticket no is  ID: 26358245 if you could look at it from this angle i think the problem could be solved thank you you help.
                                                  florid
RichSmol
Grafter

I'll take a look at this for you now...
RichSmol
Grafter

Sorted, you should have an email with all the account details you need to start using the service.
cheers
Rich
florid
Grafter

Hi Rich
              Thanks for your help but i have not received e mail yet.
                                                                                                                  florid
florid
Grafter

Hi Rich
              Got your e mail will try and set it up later thanks again for your help.
                                                                                                                                          florid

florid
Grafter

Hi Rich
            Have set up my phone all working well now,thanks for your help  Smiley
                                                                                                                                        florid