Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move straight onto the VOIP trial...?

snj
Grafter

Move straight onto the VOIP trial...?

Hi,
I've been evaluating voip services for a while now and have no problem connecting with sipgate, voipuser and the betamax/finarea services.  However I finally got around to activating my Plusnet Broadband Phone service today but can't connect at all, I realise I may have to wait a while for it to be fully activated but it does suggest it should have been available within an hour.  I also applied for access to the trial, although apparently that can take up to seven days.
I know I'm being impatient, but is it possible to move straight onto the trial rather than spend time trying to get my access to the original platform working?
Simon.
5 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

Re: Move straight onto the VOIP trial...?

Hi Simon,
If you give this thread a nudge next week, we can probably add you to the trail on Monday. I've had a look at the admin interface at this end and I'm not sure how to do it manually myself.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

snj
Grafter

Okeydokey :-)
Thanks.
snj
Grafter

As suggested last Friday I'm nudging this thread to see if some kind soul can add me to the trial...
Simon.
RichSmol
Grafter

I've added you to the trial - please let me know if you dont receive the Welcome email.
cheers
Rich
snj
Grafter

Marvellous - got the email and it's all set up and seems to be working.