cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Details

itsme
Grafter

Login Details

Can't login on the VOIP Beta Trial. Asking for email address and password. As I did not register these on the trial site not sure what these are. Have tried combinations of psswords etc which I use to log o to PN portal but none work. Have past this back to PN but as usual some of the operators only read my reply and not the whole question and was supplied with the answer of my normal PN username and password. Which don't work.
Up and running with the phone on the beta trial but just can't access the control panel for it.
3 REPLIES
acr
Rising Star

Re: Login Details

You will have received an email from Plusnet with details of your SIP account. Mine had the subject "Your new Broadband Phone Beta Trial Account".
To access your control panel use the email address that this email was sent to. From memory, the password is the SIP Password contained within the email.
I had the same problem in not knowing which password to use, but from the control panel log in page i used the 'forgotten your password' link to be advised of it.
itsme
Grafter

Sorted. I did not use Forgotten Password as I was not sure which email address to use.
The email also recommend that the control panel password to be changed, where can I do this. I can see chage SIP password but not the control panel.
acr
Rising Star

From the Voip Control Panel select Contact Details. The option to change your control panel password is at the bottom of this form.