cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls to my geographical number - problems

dajopiuk

Incoming calls to my geographical number - problems

Sorry if this seems to have been already addressed - other posters seem to have had the same problem that are then 'fixed'.
I have set up my hardware (Vigor 2600V) and can make outgoing calls successfully.
When I call my allocated geographical number, using either a landline or mobile, the call drops instantly and there are no records of any incoming calls in the log. I do not even get any tones or message, just about a second or two of silence then the call disconnects.
I tried using X-Lite and the same happens so I'm assuming this is an external config issue.
Please advise! Thanks!
(attached is a screen shot of my config...)
2 REPLIES
RichSmol
Grafter

Re: Incoming calls to my geographical number - problems

I've just made a test call to your account and it rang successfully from my VoIP account (will of course been tagged as a SIP to SIP call though) - did you get that far previously?
dajopiuk

Re: Incoming calls to my geographical number - problems

Hi Rich,
Many thanks for your reply. I received a message from Simon Hayhurst in response to a raised ticket that read -
"We have made some changes to your settings on this side. The problem does now seem to be resolved. Please can you retest and let us know if you still have issues."
I'm not sure what changes Simon needed to make, but they have done the trick!
Thanks again,
Dave.