cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming call problem

OshB5
Grafter

Incoming call problem

Hello All. I dont know if its been asked befor (If so Im Sorry) I can call out no problem quality and everything is superb. BUT however I cannot recieve incoming calls. If i am rung I ans the phone and i can hear the other person but they cannot hear me at all? Has anyone else experianced this pls?
Regs Andy
6 REPLIES
RichSmol
Grafter

Re: Incoming call problem

Hi there, can you advise what equipment you are using to make the calls? i.e. A softphone like XLite v3 or Speedtough 780 router plus handset?
If you're using XLite v3 - there are known issues when using this version with the Gradwell platform (and most other provider platforms as well!)
If you are, then give v2 a go at the link below:
http://www.voipuser.org/forum_topic_6405.html
If not, let me know what equipment your using and if possible please provide some setting info. Might be an idea to see if you can replicate the same scenario on the XLite v2 anyway.
I've checked your account over and cant see anything visibly wrong at this moment in time.
cheers
Rich
OshB5
Grafter

Hello Its a Thomson Speedtouch 780wl
and these are the settings

Registrar: sip2plus.net
Registrar Port: 5060
Proxy: nat.plus.net
Proxy Port: 5082
Expire Time: 3600
and in the telephone ID its
Telephony Identity
SIP URI: 6918139
Username: 6918139
Password: my f9 one
Confirm Password: my f9 one
Displayname: Andy Swain
Abbreviated number:
Port: phone 1
As I said when i innitiate a call there is no problem at all. But when i get a incomming call i can only hear them but they cannot hear me.
Regs Andy
petermaughan
Grafter

Hello Andy,
You might try this from the Gradwell support site:
http://esupport.gradwell.net/esupport/new/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=302
Peter
RichSmol
Grafter

ah, yes - this is a known issue. Thanks for pointing that out Peter. The codec priority can cause some strange issues.
OshB5
Grafter

Hi all
Thanks for the info I have just updated the codec as stated in the upgrade so now just wait and se if it works  Grin
Thanks again
Regards Andy
RichSmol
Grafter

OshB5 - any joy?