cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inclusive minutes have not been added for new billing period

pnf
Grafter

Inclusive minutes have not been added for new billing period

I have just started my new billing period (18/12/07 to 17/01/0Cool for ‘Broadband Phone 120’.  As a result, all calls made up to and including 17/12/07 have been correctly classified as billed, however my inclusive minutes allowance has not been credited with 120 minutes and is currently at zero (UK: ‘no minutes left’).
When will the 120 minute allowance be added?  Will the trial system allow me to make calls even though the allowance has not yet been added?  (Currently because my E&W allowance is zero, all calls are now being charged against the 50p prepay credit amount.)
4 REPLIES
RichSmol
Grafter

Re: Inclusive minutes have not been added for new billing period

At the moment there is a constraint on the trial and that is that all allowance counters work on a calendar month as apposed to your billing month (billing date to billing date). This means that everyones allowances will reset on the 1st of the month only. Its on the to-do list as a major roadmap item - please be patient as this takes quite a bit of development to implement.
pnf
Grafter

Thanks for your response Rich.  I’m happy to wait until 1st January. 
By way of additional feedback, I have now used up all of my prepay credit and because my inclusive minutes are also zero I am no longer able to use the service.  At least this proves that the system stops you from using it when you have no inclusive minutes or prepay credit left.
When using the original Plusnet service, I would get an informative message if I tried to make a call after I had used up my allowances/credit.  When using the Gradwell service under the same circumstances, after a number is dialled nothing happens and no information is provided to let you know what is going on.  Therefore if a user wasn’t aware that he or she had used all of their allowances/credit they might be left thinking that there was a problem with the service itself.
RichSmol
Grafter

You now have 50p credit - Merry Christmas  Grin
pnf
Grafter

Thanks very much Rich, that’s very good of you.  I hope you and all the staff at Plusnet and Gradwell have a great Christmas and a successful New Year.