cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I never got a email with my Voip details, where can I find my SIP ID and pass?

rectro
Dabbler

I never got a email with my Voip details, where can I find my SIP ID and pass?

Just the title shows, I regestered my Voip but never got this email that says I should get about the connectino settings.
Iv been to my Voip page and there is not such details?
15 REPLIES
RichSmol
Grafter

Re: I never got a email with my Voip details, where can I find my SIP ID and pass?

I'll resent the last 2 emails to your mailbox. Please let me know if you are not receiving them - its possible that your mail provider might be blocking the mails as spam so please check the settings on your account as well. Or alternatively, you can PM with details of another email address if you so choose.
rectro
Dabbler

Re: I never got a email with my Voip details, where can I find my SIP ID and pass?

Thankyou for your fast responce, all is fine now, got the emails.
The_10th
Grafter

Hi Just saw this as I am having similar problems and all is not well with PN voip and me at present  Sad
I didn't register and didn't select a geographic number but am asked for email/password to access my account. Bit difficult when I didn't do these things... Huh
RichSmol
Grafter

If you had Broadband Phone active prior to the migration you can use your existing 6 digit SIP ID and password. If you didnt we can send you the details you need.
The_10th
Grafter

Can you tell me what my email address and password is to access the voip account?
------- Update: Managed to get this myself.
dastrop

Hi,
I've also not received the confirmation email with the details of my account, password and settings for the new VOIP platform.  Using the VOIP web page I've requested, and got, the password for login to my VOIP account and can see what I think are my new SIP ID and PSTN number. 
My phone, attached via a Linksys PAP2, is still working Ok with the old settings, however I thought I'd try to switch to the new platform settings. Unfortunately when I apply what I think are the new settings, i.e new SIP ID from VOIP Account, new SIP Domain of sip2.plus.net and Outbound Proxy of nat.plus.net:5082 my phone fails to register. (I've left the SIP User ID password field in the PAP2 unchanged). 
Is there other information in the confirmation email that I'm missing, e.g. new SIP password? If so could someone send me another copy of the email?
RichSmol
Grafter

i've sent the details over to your registered email address.
julianblackburn

Hi,
I'm also having the same problem, activated broadband phone through the member center but not yet got the email with my password etc.. been well over 24 hours  Cry
any chance the details could be resent, thanks
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 62

The email address in your Voip account settings was invalid. I've corrected it and resent an email containing a URL that should get you started.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Products Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

puddy
Grafter

deleted
telboy

I never received my Welcome email either, can it be resent?
prichardson
Grafter

Telboy.
Your accounts records show that your password has already been emailed to you per the instructions provided in a call to our support centre.
If this has not been received, this would suggest you are not configured to collect your email, or we have the wrong email address for you. The email address we have used is correct for the one on your account.
makhado

Hi,
I too have not received the confirmation email with the settings.  Please could you resend the email.
Thank you.
prichardson
Grafter

Again, in this case the email has already been sent to the account address and as such, sending it again is not going to assist.
This would too suggest that the email address on your account is not one we can contact you on.
To correct this, can you update your account details on the portal and raise a support ticket so that we can update the details and generate the details for you again.