cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have signed up for Broadband phone HELP!

NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

I have signed up for Broadband phone HELP!

Hi,
A few days a go, I decided to sign up for PAYG Broadband phone (also knows as VOIP).  I got an email saying I have got broadband phone and I need to wait 24 hours for it to activate.  Its now over 35 hours since I was suppose to get the welcome email!  Can someone help me?
Thanks
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. BT Infinity Customer using a BT Smart Hub. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs Up
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: I have signed up for Broadband phone HELP!

I’d suggest ringing support or raising a question.
Bob
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

I rung today! Very unhelpful as they had the foggiest idea. I was put from pillar to post and got no success. But its been escalated for to be looked by the supervisor or senior manager Sad
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. BT Infinity Customer using a BT Smart Hub. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs Up
Community Veteran

That's really not good enough. PlusNet need to do something about VOIP support in the contact centre. I hope you get it sorted out today.
Bob.
Community Veteran

I had some questions about six weeks ago and the cs staff still had no real ideas about it. They said as it is a legacy product is not in their training. I take it the cs staff for business ate different to those for personal accounts otherwise a lot of business people using VoIP would be very angry at the agents not being able to assist.
Does business VoIP use a different service to that of personal account s.
Podman
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

@PodMan
Businness VOIP uses same technology as far as I know. Sorry I can't help more. I dropped out of Payg VOIP as I had no use of it :/