cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off SIPALG on the Sagemcom 2704N

plusbg
Grafter

How to turn off SIPALG on the Sagemcom 2704N

Hello, anybody know how to do this please? It doesn't seem like you can telnet in like you could on the old Thompson/Technicolor router :-)
Many thanks.
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 39

Re: How to turn off SIPALG on the Sagemcom 2704N

Might be worth looking at this thread to see if anything there helps http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,137629.0.html
plusbg
Grafter

Hey, there's some great work there but if you are not very good with DIY and soldiering irons it seems like I may have to go and buy a new router or stick with my old one :-)
Thanks ever so much for your reply Matt :-) I actually read this thread yesterday but it's way over my head - I hoped that somebody had found an easy way :-)
Kind Regards,
plusbg
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

For those who are interested in turning off SIP ALG on a Magicolor 525. I have found out how to do that when I was troubleshooting a Polycom IP321 Soundpoint phone. It wasn't accepting incoming VOIP calls via PN's standard ADSL modem/router.
To avoid people tinkering with their modems I won't publish detail here, but if you Private Message me I am happy to send details. No doubt PN Tech Support know the same trick.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.