cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dumb question for PN - re initial logging into Control Panel - or not !!!

daveg6hni
Grafter

Dumb question for PN - re initial logging into Control Panel - or not !!!

A long long time ago, well before migration, I had set up a Broadband Phone account, but never really used it.
Now that I do want to use it, I can't log into the control panel, or even request a new password, as the system says it doesn't recognise my email address, even though I used the one PN used in the email they sent me about migration !
Why on earth do I have to use an email address rather than my normal PN ID & password any how ?  Angry
So how on earth do I log in ?
I can't find any way to start over and if you don't know the email address PN used you are stuffed !
My account ID is Huh @ F9 (will post if required)
Regards, Dave.
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 39

Re: Dumb question for PN - re initial logging into Control Panel - or not !!!

Now that I do want to use it, I can't log into the control panel, or even request a new password, as the system says it doesn't recognise my email address, even though I used the one PN used in the email they sent me about migration !

When you activate Broadband Phone you specify an email address, it need not be your PlusNet one, so in this case you say 'before migration' to F9 I assume ?
I would guess that its your previous email address. Failing that you need to give CSC a call they should be able to sort it out.
daveg6hni
Grafter

Hi, actually I've been with F9 for some 10+yrs now, however, when I activated voip I don't think you had to specify an email.
Although I got an email from PN saying that my voip was being migrated to a new server, I can't find any email from them with my new password or what email address they have used and I have already tried all the options I could thnk of.
I was hoping that tey might monitor this site and thus save me a phone call !
mdean
Grafter

Hi Dave,
PM me you username and I'll take a look for you.
Martin