cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we keep our Local Number after the trial

teldanet
Grafter

Do we keep our Local Number after the trial

After the trial is over do we keep our current local number.
PS What was the number for the speaking clock, I have deleted my email
4 REPLIES
puddy
Grafter

Re: Do we keep our Local Number after the trial

Yes we do keep our numbers
speaking clock number is 123

Puddy
teldanet
Grafter

Thank you. 
A question re your Grandstream GXP2000.  When I used a STUN server as suggested by Sipgate and PlusTalk in the configuration of this IP phone the phone worked fine for about a day then the phone's operating system used to hang and knock itself off the network.  Only a reboot would bring it back.  Now I do not use a STUN sever the phone operates for ever.  Have you any experience of this.  My softphone Express Talk works always no matter what.  I should add that I use a static IP address now which I didnt use before.
Bill
puddy
Grafter

On the plusnet (trial) you should never use a stun server setting at all (hardware phone)and I have always used a static IP address it came with my BB account.
Puddy
Equipment used/help offered
Grandstram GXP2000
Siemens 460ip dect
Linksys PAP2-NA
Linksys SPA3000 uk spec
Speedtouch 716wlv5
[Moderator's note by Jonathan (chillypenguin):  Full quote of preceding post removed as per the forum rules ]
fredor
Grafter

Quote from: puddy

On the plusnet (trial) you should never use a stun server setting at all (hardware phone)and I have always used a static IP address it came with my BB account.
Puddy

My ATA (Grandstream 386?) is set up with 'stun.xten.net' as the stun server and everything seems to work fine.
I just made the changes to USERNAME, SIP ID, SIP Domain, SIP Proxy etc as recommended by PlusNet.
Having said that I have only used it for local and International calls and not to other SIP clients.