cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different 'not registering'

stewarta13wsb
Grafter

Different 'not registering'

Or at least I assume it is, as it's been going on for days.
After drastic Vista problems I ended up having to do a clean install and then add back all my programs. Almost everything is fine now except SJphone.
I clicked on the register button under options (I keep getting a Magic Jack window popping up?) but when I click to register, the web page doesn't seem to exist - but I'm guessing that's just the software?Huh
The on screen phone itself just shows as 'Sip not registered' and won't make calls!It just shows 'waiting for proxy registration'  It took me ages to get this working originally (plus the help of people on here) and I also ended up using the Mac set up guide as it was closer to the SJphone version I have to use for windows Vista (the newer one isn't compatible)
Any idea what I've not done this time?
Thanks
Stewart.
5 REPLIES
Fixes: 101

Re: Different 'not registering'

Are you using the new proxy?
Will Moderate For Thanks
stewarta13wsb
Grafter

5082 - proxy for Nat ?
Community Veteran

stewarta13wsb
Grafter

"reboot their Broadband Phone hardware" is there something more involved with this rather than just rebooting the computer?
I've changed to the address the archive suggests but no difference?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 40

"reboot their Broadband Phone hardware" is there something more involved with this rather than just rebooting the computer?
"

No , thats just aimed at people like me who have a hardware ATA or IP Phone rather than a softphone.