cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit warnings

Community Veteran

Credit warnings

Lo all, I've seen a few reports of customers receiving warnings saying that they're low on credit when the VoIP portal shows a healthy balance. If you're affected by this, please load this page then click on 'Ask a Question' at the bottom.
I've only seen a few examples so far so I can't give the problem a high priority but the more examples we get, the quicker we can get it fixed.
Please include text along the lines of:
I am affected by problem 65123 as I have received a low credit warning email but the VoIP control panel shows a high balance
P.S. If anyone can include headers of one of the emails (on this thread) then that would be helpful to our investigation, thanks.
5 REPLIES
mdean
Grafter

Re: Credit warnings

This appear to just have affected customer that made call on 1st January, I am passing this to gradwell for further investigation.
tywyn
Grafter

Unfortunately I'm unable to make any of my free and inclusive broadband calls and I've had an email stating that I'm only able to make emergency calls. I have not made any chargeable calls and I would really like to use the service.  I didn't try to make any calls on 1st January. For whatever reason I'm 17p in debit (but have not made any chargeable calls), but this did not affect me making calls last month. I really don't want to spend £5 on topping up credit it as I won't ever use the broadband phone apart from the free calls, and apart from that I'm not working at the moment.
Could you sort this out please?
mdean
Grafter

@tywyn raise a question and I will pick it up when I am back in work tomorrow.
Community Veteran

Quote from: tywyn
Unfortunately I'm unable to make any of my free and inclusive broadband calls and I've had an email stating that I'm only able to make emergency calls. I have not made any chargeable calls and I would really like to use the service.  I didn't try to make any calls on 1st January. For whatever reason I'm 17p in debit (but have not made any chargeable calls), but this did not affect me making calls last month. I really don't want to spend £5 on topping up credit it as I won't ever use the broadband phone apart from the free calls, and apart from that I'm not working at the moment.
Could you sort this out please?
This happens a lot, its happened to me twice, Plusnet can clear it for you but will generally state there is no real underlying problem and you will need to just get them to fix it again when it happens again.
tywyn
Grafter

Quote from: Martin
@tywyn raise a question and I will pick it up when I am back in work tomorrow.

Thanks, ticket raised.

Quote from: fourfourdevon
This happens a lot, its happened to me twice, Plusnet can clear it for you but will generally state there is no real underlying problem and you will need to just get them to fix it again when it happens again.

Yes this has happened to me once before too.