Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camrivox Flexor 151 ATA

DavidButler
Dabbler

Camrivox Flexor 151 ATA

Wonder if any one can assist?
I have purchased via Gradwell a Flexor 151 ATA however when i try to set up i do not get the standard flexor config screens. If i go to the IP stated I get a Gradwell screen saying it is trying to retireve my account details from Gradwell. I do not obviously have a direct Gradwell account so it can not detect my account details.
I have contcated Gradwell who advised to do a factory reset of the flexor and this should solve the problem. I have done this but still have the same problem.
Has anyone had any simliar problems or suggest a fix.
Thanks
David
2 REPLIES
itsme
Grafter

Re: Camrivox Flexor 151 ATA

I brought one and had the same problem. I dropped an email to Gradwell and they responded quickly asking for the 2 numbers on the base which I assume that they remove from their database and then I had to do a factory reset. See below the 2 responses from Gradwell. Not sure if just doing the reset work.  After that you have to select setting the device up manually as Gradwell does not appear in the list of pre-configured settings.
Please can you let us know the 2 long numbers printed underneath the adapter, we can then configure the unit so that manual SIP configuration is possible.

I have now unlocked the unit.
In order to reset the device, please power off the adapter.
Power the adapter back on holding down the bottom silver button , keep this button held down until the lights rotate in a circular motion.
Then release the button and wait 5 minutes while the adapter downloads new software from the Internet.
Once this procedure has been completed, lift the attached telephone's handset you should hear a recorded message , press # and you will then hear the current IP of the unit read back to you.
You can now log in and change the registration information for this adapter.
DavidButler
Dabbler

Re: Camrivox Flexor 151 ATA

Thanks for your quick response
I emailed Gradwell and they came back to me very quickly and asked for the two numbers which i provided. They then said they had checked the camrivox database and it was on the camrivox branding and do do the factory reset.
I will try this gain and see what happens and contcat Gradwell again.
Thanks again