Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Phone 240 call credit usage appears to be incorrect

Community Veteran

Broadband Phone 240 call credit usage appears to be incorrect

On 28 May I set up the Broadband Phone 240
Since then I have used 20 minutes of included calls
Since my billing date 10 June I have used 13.53 minutes
Any ideas why today my inclusive minutes remaining say I have only 194 minutes left?
5 REPLIES
RichSmol
Grafter

Re: Broadband Phone 240 call credit usage appears to be incorrect

it looks like your minutes have not been reset on the 10th and are therefore your inclusive mins are still being accumulated. Please could you raise a support ticket so we can get this raised with our suppliers. There is currently an open problem relating to this already open as it is affecting a number of other users. The quick fix is to simply hit the reset button but we're also looking at a longer term fix which ensures that this doesnt happen again in the future.
Community Veteran

Ok thanks Rich, I will raise a ticket now.
However I don't think it is just a case of the minutes not being reset on the 10th.
Counting down from 240, using 20 minutes should give a credit balance of 220 minutes not 194.
Community Veteran

Quote from: RichSmol
The quick fix is to simply hit the reset button but we're also looking at a longer term fix which ensures that this doesnt happen again in the future.

Swift responses to my ticket.
CSC Analyst  2:56pm, Tuesday 24th June 2008
Thank you for your query. I am passing this ticket through to our VoIP team for further investigation for you.

CSC Analyst 3:20pm, Tuesday 24th June 2008
I have now pass this to our supplier to reset your minutes
[Internal]
added to incident 11429
The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Tuesday 1st July at 9:00am. This Question will remain open with the CSC - VOIP SME until this time. Additional information is provided below:
Kind regards,

Is this the longer term fix?
What about the missing minutes?
RichSmol
Grafter

The plan is to reset your minutes and keep an eye out for it happening again - i cant recall the minutes counter ever being incorrect other than when the minutes have not reset. If it happens again im happy to a thorough investigation but i'm thinking that this may just of been a temporary glitch.
Community Veteran

Hi Rich
Thanks for your reply. I will leave it in your capable hands then and let you know if the problem happens again.