cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Voip network

puddy
Grafter

Backup Voip network

As we all know trying to find a backup voip network with a free std number of your choice is getting harder to find.
I have found a company  http://www.coms.com are offering a payg account with a free std number of your choice.
Plusnet won’t carry video sip to sip calls.
The main reason I joined is because I am going in to hospital soon and its a 140 mile round trip for my Mrs so I brought 2 nokia n900 phones which will allow free video voip to video voip calls to cut down the traveling for her
I tried to buy 2 new Nokia n900 phones from CPW but they were out of stock so I enquired if they had any refurbished/7 day return phones and I got them for £245 each sim free.

I have just joined Vodafone because after 36 months with 3 there no signal in the village I live in so it was pointless in staying.
Vodafone guarantee you will get a 3g signal in your house if you buy a sure signal box this plugs in to my router and it gives me a 3g signal in my house usual cost £50
I got a sim only deal which gives me 600 min free anytime any network per sim unlimited Vodafone to vodaphone calls per sim 087 &084  £2 a month per sim and because I got 2 Sims on the same contract I got £5 discount off the 2nd sim  total cost for 2 Sims  £30 on a 30 day rolling contract and got the sure signal box free.
Plus because have trouble remembering my mobile phone number and my partners they gave me an easy number to remember and made the  numbers consecutive