Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AQL Messaging?

Owain
Dabbler

AQL Messaging?

Who are AQL messaging?
When I phone my number from a landline I get my own voicemail message together with another message overlaid from "AQL messaging"? And sometimes I get a message saying that the number has not been registered to a customer?
4 REPLIES
puddy
Grafter

Re: AQL Messaging?

Quote from: Owain
Who are AQL messaging

http://aql.com/?gclid=CJS80YDjuKACFVOZ2AodmDa0Tw
a quick search in google got me aql info

sometimes I get a message saying that the number has not been registered to a customer?

Have you chosen your number and been given confirmation that your voip account gone live yet?
kind regards
Puddy
ps can you make a voip?
Owain
Dabbler

Quote from: puddy
://aql.com/?gclid=CJS80YDjuKACFVOZ2AodmDa0Tw[/url]
a quick search in google got me aql info

Yebbut what have they got to do with my Plusnet broadband phone, which I thought was wholesaled by Gradwell?
Quote from: puddy
Have you chosen your number and been given confirmation that your voip account gone live yet?

Yes and yes. It works sometimes. And it plays my own message at me, so it must be my account - but why would someone else's message be overlaid on mine? Sometimes it's over my voicemail, and sometimes it's over the ringing tone.
And sometimes it all works beautifully.
puddy
Grafter

If you want you could setup a new message and protect it with a pin  raise a ticket or wait until a plusnet member of staff picks up your posting,
I am not sure why its happened
puddy
Simon_M
Grafter

Who are AQL messaging?

I don't know the details but there is an association between Gradwell & AQL.
When I wanted to be able to send SMS messages by broadband phone & asked Gradwell if they offered any way of doing it, they referred me to AQL, who have a variety of services to do with SMS messaging.
They provide a whole host of background services to the ISP/ISTP industry. It may be that AQL provide Gradwell (& thus Plusnet) with part of voicemail system.
AQL Telecoms division