cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why wont email let me send mail to created folder

N/A

why wont email let me send mail to created folder

as subject says

ive created a folder called saved mail and i then tick the boxes of the relevant mail and then send move to the saved mail folder, however when screen refreshes they are still in my inbox and have not moved, and also the whole email has been acting daft.

any help plz?
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: why wont email let me send mail to created folder

You dont say what email client you are using so its difficult to say what the problem is. If you give us more info we may be able to help. At a rough guess it will be a permisons problem.

> as subject says
>
> ive created a folder called saved mail and i then tick the boxes of the relevant mail and then send move to the saved mail folder, however when screen refreshes they are still in my inbox and have not moved, and also the whole email has been acting daft.
>
> any help plz?

N/A

> You dont say what email client you are using so its difficult to say what the problem is. If you give us more info we may be able to help. At a rough guess it will be a permisons problem.
>

errrrrm this one m8 +net, thought that was obvious Tongue

N/A

> > You dont say what email client you are using so its difficult to say what the problem is. If you give us more info we may be able to help. At a rough guess it will be a permisons problem.
> >
>
>
> errrrrm this one m8 +net, thought that was obvious Tongue
>
> not really obvious I use bt virgin f/serve but can only save plus-mail I use outlook to save others.No problem here just tick and send-to.try support.:bandit:
N/A

Do you mean plus net webmail and not outlook?

I havent done the mind reading coarse yet so you will have to forgive me.

> > You dont say what email client you are using so its difficult to say what the problem is. If you give us more info we may be able to help. At a rough guess it will be a permisons problem.
> >
>
>
> errrrrm this one m8 +net, thought that was obvious Tongue
>
>