cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why doesn't PN contact thier customers!!!

N/A

I've been trying to raise a complaint for about a week now. Its impossible to call and speak to anybody.
Nobody emails me with updates...
I'm totally left in the dark!

I’ve nearly been banned from this forum....unbelievably I can get an email response from my disgruntled posts but yet nobody is willing to help in resolving my broadband band initial setup problems.

Please can I have a response from a senior member of staff by the end of the business day?

I trust this post will be left un-edited!
4 REPLIES
N/A

good luck getting a response! if you only signed up i recommend to leave while you are ahead. i've been with plus net over year and a half and have been trying to leave, but they are not making it easy! Its really sad to see whats happened to PlusNet. it was a different ISP when i signed up.
N/A

thats for your tip...i've never dealt with such a non-caring inept, bungling excuse for an internet service provider….for the service that I’m paying for I expect to be able to comminute using the internet….unfortunately plusnet have quiet grasped the concept of telecommunication or email.

I’m appalled by their total lack of caring, aggressive attitude (I’ve had two posts removed for telling the truth) and complete total failure to satisfy a customer…..

i'm off.... direct debit will be stopped and my business taken to a company that realise customers are the future!
N/A

Absolutely!!! All you have to do now is get a MAC...took me 9 days (normal ISP's issue within 24 hours).
N/A

MAC code genration depends on if you are on a LLU line or not. If you are on a LLU you have to wait >7 days, otherwise you should get 1 withine 48hrs.