cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why customer has to pay for something absolutelly useless

N/A

why customer has to pay for something absolutelly useless

my experience with PlusNet is really bad. I order StartPack at the beggiining of January, recived delivery after 3 and a half weeks! I connected everythink and it doesn't work. I called up the service center but this gentelmen couldn't help anyhow. Next few days, I just couldn't go thru the cuew waiting for somebody to pick up the phone. They have already taken money from my bank account for the fallowing month ingnoring all my complaing I have done! I don't really know, how to cancel my contract with them. If anybody has any idea, please let me know. And if anybody knows other GOOD broadband provider in Westminster area, please email me under janagnieszka@hotmail.com
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

RE: why customer has to pay for something absolutelly useles

If you raise your problems under Contact Us on the portal then they can look into your probs without you having to wait in a queue, it's also the place to cancel your account if you are going to.

Bear in mind if you have a problem setting up your hardware you will probably find the same thing when you use another ISP.

If you post the problems you have here other customers like me might be able to help you with your problems.

Chris
Saltire
Dabbler

RE: why customer has to pay for something absolutelly useles

> my experience with PlusNet is really bad. I order StartPack at the beggiining of January, recived delivery after 3 and a half weeks! I connected everythink and it doesn't work. I called up the service center but this gentelmen couldn't help anyhow. Next few days, I just couldn't go thru the cuew waiting for somebody to pick up the phone. They have already taken money from my bank account for the fallowing month ingnoring all my complaing I have done! I don't really know, how to cancel my contract with them. If anybody has any idea, please let me know. And if anybody knows other GOOD broadband provider in Westminster area, please email me under janagnieszka@hotmail.com

I had some difficulty in setting up my connection, and it turned out to be a conflict with a file in my config.sys.

Just thought i'd mention this to see if the same could be your problem. Just rename confgi.sys to something like confgi.xyz so the file is still there and give it a go.