Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whot is this

N/A

whot is this

someone else try this for me as i canot get this website,,,

www.apollo2000.co.uk

or www.apoll02000.com

yes its the cheapy household apliances web site,,,,but i canot get it on my 2 meg conection,,,keeps timeing out etc

also i asked customer service if you could do anything to help,,,this is there answer after i used network queiys

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Customer,

I would recommend getting in contact with the site owners to see if they are having any problems as it is timing out within another network provider that we dont peer with so unfortunately there is nothing we can do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i didnt relaise i had to start messing about contacting web site owners,,,,i though if i payied my cash for my service,,,it was all done for me,,,,
dam hope this is like everything else,,,,my parents are just going to get central heating,,,hmmmmm do we pay and then get told we have to fitt it ourselfs,,,,

i wouldnt mind but on the dearest pakage you would expected it to the best best,,,,,

and this apollo2000 website its not even for me,,,,,,its for my mum,,,and this isnt good as she is wondering why my internet doesnt work,,,,,but it does ,,,just not on the site she wants....

someone please help

Moderators note (John) Title edited Please refrain from swearwords even disguised ones.
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

whot is this

Ok had a look at the above sites for you and no I cant get them either so they must be faulty or off line.

Do you really expect PlusNet to deal with this for you?
You pay them to look after thier bit of the system not the rest of the world. :roll:
They cannot be expected to try and sort out every dead link on the internet.

[Moderators note (by Thomas): Inflamatory remark removed. Need I remind you about the link:Forum Guidelines?]
N/A

whot is this

After furthers looks, both website addresses lead to exactly the same locations.

However, all attempts to contact them get connection failed.

As noted, there is very little PlusNet can do about this. They only have control, mainly lmited between yourself and them. They then have 0% control over any system that resides outside of there systems, AKA on the internet.

The site in question looks like it is either offline, or no longer in service.

You may like to contact the company directly. Youc an do this using the contact details they provided for there domain name.

For the .com address, it is

Appliance2000
48a High Street, Gillingham
Kent
ME7 1AZ
Kent
GREAT BRITAIN (UK)

For the .co.uk, it has been listed as DETAGGED.

This usualy means they no longer wish to use the domain name, or have failed to pay there bills.
N/A

whot is this

This is the nearest in Companies House, get in touch with them, you never know.

APPLIANCE 2000 LTD
WEBSTER HOUSE
JESMOND STREET
FOLKESTONE
KENT CT19 5QW
N/A

whot is this

OOPS, indeed.

Somwhere along the chain, it converted the address soemhow, though ti may have been me.

For the .co.uk address

Registrant:
Apollo 2000 Ltd

Administrative Contact's Address:
311 Middlemore Road
Birmingham
B21 0AL

Information on the .com address is the same.

If youa re in dire need of contacting them or visiting there site, you shopuld contact them, and ask them to check there website.
Community Veteran

whot is this

This thread is now locked, to prevent further arguments.

Thomas