cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which package?

N/A

which package?

lo, im still confused im still on a 512 connection been with plusnet for about 15 months now paying £24.99 a month, this cannot be right can it? i can get ADSL for £14.99 for same speed, so what am i paying for? am i on the right deal? should i wait for the free upgrade? which package should i be on? please do not post any links to the package page, i HATE that page. whats going on?
3 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

which package?

Basically you are on Easystart, priced at £24.99/month and is so until you do something about changing it.

If you want to downgrade to the £21.99/month package, this will cost you £14.99 and you will receive a free speed upgrade in due course if it is available to you (if not already).

Otherwise, you can pay £29.99. Downgrade to £21.99/month and receive the Speed Upgrade almost overnight.

Enter your telephone number in at http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges, and this will give you a rough idea on when BT are planning on upgrading people on your exchange.
N/A

which package?

it says im on the GL_DSL_101 exchange, and this was enabled on 14 may, checked my router still no change. is it still just a waiting game? if i wait and leave things as they are eventually i will get this speed increase free, but i will still be paying £24.99, unless i pay to downgrade? is this correct?
LiamM
Grafter

which package?

You may as well pay the £14.99 now to downgrade to £21.99. You'll save that within 5 months, but the sooner you do it, the sooner you'll save.

You'll still get the regrade.

I'm intrigued that you got an exact date from the usertools site, it should just state the month. A few local exchanges around me are all running behind, and are all listed as May 2005. One of them just got upgraded this weekend. So things are definately happening.