cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what the hell is goign on?

N/A

what the hell is goign on?

i have eben geting pretty good downloads untill today what have you odne plusnet iam geting very slow downloads etc....
was fine yeaturday been geting disconected all day long and unable ot get bakc on etc..
now damn slow downloads i am paying for a direct line that does not cut off and fast speeds when iam not getigns this?
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: what the hell is goign on?

> i have eben geting pretty good downloads untill today what have you odne plusnet iam geting very slow downloads etc....
> was fine yeaturday been geting disconected all day long and unable ot get bakc on etc..
> now damn slow downloads i am paying for a direct line that does not cut off and fast speeds when iam not getigns this?

seem sot be fine now ?
sorry for the trouble mr long
N/A

> > i have eben geting pretty good downloads untill today what have you odne plusnet iam geting very slow downloads etc....
> > was fine yeaturday been geting disconected all day long and unable ot get bakc on etc..
> > now damn slow downloads i am paying for a direct line that does not cut off and fast speeds when iam not getigns this?
>
> seem sot be fine now ?
> sorry for the trouble mr long

maybre bloddy not wtf is goign on here plusnet omg!1
i have had trouble for days now and all dat today with trying to login i can not conect at all and if i dow it goes down on me and can not log bacjk in?
please sort his problem please
jlpappin
Grafter

I have the same problem where their server won't authenticate me. It is beginning to get on my ***** now.