cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what happens if u cant connect 2 adsl

N/A

what happens if u cant connect 2 adsl

a lot of people in da forum complained about not being able 2 connect 2 adsl and i also read that in the meen time they where using 0845 dial up - i just wanted 2 say wouldn't it be great if all adsl members where allowed to use an 0800 dial up when ever adsl is not functioning.
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: what happens if u cant connect 2 adsl

Hehe.. dream on! :bandit:
N/A

> a lot of people in da forum complained about not being able 2 connect 2 adsl and i also read that in the meen time they where using 0845 dial up - i just wanted 2 say wouldn't it be great if all adsl members where allowed to use an 0800 dial up when ever adsl is not functioning.

I agree. It seems something of a liberty having to pay phone charges to connect to dialup when you're already paying for adsl. Not our fault if it doesn't work!
N/A

> Hehe.. dream on! :bandit:

u pay aol £36 a month for the privilege..

thinks u can pay 4 a lot of 0845 mins by being a plus net customer ( £36 - £19.99 = £16.01 ).... ( going back to a modem , what a nightmare thought )

N/A

> I agree. It seems something of a liberty having to pay phone charges to connect to dialup when you're already paying for adsl. Not our fault if it doesn't work!

It's ALWAYS our fault.

--
Reset
N/A

Hi Guys,

I'll just respost the response I made in the other forum for this one :-

An Unmetered dial port costs £87 + VAT per month. While we could provide this service, the fact is that to have enough capacity to cope with any sort of outage would cost millions of pounds - Not something we can justify while maintaining the low cost of our ADSL product set.

We do have a plan to introduce a service option in the future to tie in with the BT Premier Care option (Which gives a better fault resolution SLA). This will also include this access, but will have a price tag that reflects that.

With Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support