cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what chance ?

timps
Grafter

what chance ?

having experienced a nightmare over my house move leaving me without connection for almost 8 weeks i am now maxed since 08/08
i,m experiencing speed problems and have a ticket raised but progress is painfully slow and the additional info i provide through my ticket appears to be ignored.
However the point i wish to ask is ...
given the dire situatuation being faced by LLU customers and others with more severe max probs, what space is left if any to deal with less serious but nonetheless annoying issues that need to be raised and discussed with support staff.
My problems seem to be less severe than some, but i still expect a reasonable level of service and to derive the maximum benefir from my BT max connection
i have given up on the phone line, long since.
Surely customers have a right to have their problems addressed with a reasonable amount of time and be given some clear indication of progress and targets when tickets are raised?
I really am fed up with the time i have to spend in this forum in order to try and obtain information relating to my problems .... there is a life outside PN

Thx
timps