cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webspace band width-help my website is too popular!

N/A

webspace band width-help my website is too popular!

I have recently got myself a basic business ADSL package with 500mb of webspace and a bandwidth limit of, I beleive, 500mb...what happens if I go over it?...will I get bills that think Im microsoft?...or will I get disconnected? Ive moved about a third of my website over to my plus net space this month and Im up to 427366Kbs downloaded from my site this Oct....and Oct isnt over yet!

Is there a cheep way of increasing bandwidth? My site is a very popular aerial photo site, but I will never sell much from it.

I was going to quote my URL but I darn't in case you all have a look!
--
Jonathan Webb
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: webspace band width-help my website is too popular!

Well you're very lucky!
i have 250 mb here on PlusNet and another
250 mb on Host Europe for CGI, Perl and PHP work @ £9.99 a month!.

And i'm lucky to get 2 hits in one week! on any of the two.. :angryfire: LOL

--
Jason
=====
N/A

RE: webspace band width-help my website is too popular!

> I have recently got myself a basic business ADSL package with 500mb of webspace and a bandwidth limit of, I beleive, 500mb...what happens if I go over it?...will I get bills that think Im microsoft?...or will I get disconnected? Ive moved about a third of my website over to my plus net space this month and Im up to 427366Kbs downloaded from my site this Oct....and Oct isnt over yet!
>
> Is there a cheep way of increasing bandwidth? My site is a very popular aerial photo site, but I will never sell much from it.
>
> I was going to quote my URL but I darn't in case you all have a look!
>
> --
> Jonathan Webb

If you look at http://www.plus.net/info2/legal/aup.html
you will see that your bandwidth is based on a daily download and not a monthly download so you should be allright.