cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voyager 210 help

N/A

voyager 210 help

Cheesy Hi all, ive just purchased a voyager 210 modem and wanted to know if anyone has had any problems installing it on there comp. I have at the moment PNS rubbish 105 voyager so im hopeing the 210 will be a slight improvement. I havent actually recieved it yet and as far as i am aware it was used previously with tesco, so will this work with PN ok, please help thx all Cheesy Cheesy .
10 REPLIES
N/A

voyager 210 help

Hi easy to install only thing is it made my speed worse and as i have a long line was just hitting 1.1 then i bought a speedtouch 576 and it went up to 2.7 dont know if that helps :lol:
N/A

voyager 210 help

Cheesy Hi all, got my voyager 210 today and guess what, its bt only so couldent install it, is there anyway around this so i can use it with my plusnet account?. Im fumeing because i purchased it off ebay new and the lady who sold it said it would work with any provider as she tried it with her tesco account, what a load of rubbish, can someone help me out, thx Cheesy
N/A

voyager 210 help

Cheesy ANYONE? need help on this please, cant wait until t-support reply, thx Cheesy .
Community Veteran

voyager 210 help

Hiya,

It seems PN have a support page for the Voyager 210 Modem/Router

Here's a Link
To it.. it's pdf format, but the instructions seems quite clear to me!

PM me if you have any problems.

Cheers,

Roger.

Edited to add this, which I found on another forum

it appears there are 2 version of this router the 'BTR' model (im guessing that stands for bt resale) and the WB version (Not ISP locked)

Can you take a look at the serial number tag and see if either BTR or WB are on the bottom of it...

Other thing to try is the address 192.168.1.2 instead of the 192.168.1.1 that the pdf file suggests.

I'll do some more digging for you if that don't work.
N/A

voyager 210 help

Cheesy Hi m8, when i have the time ill try and follow PNS instructions, ill let you know how i get on, if i have any problems ill get back to you, also there is no btr/wb on the serial tag, thx m8 much appreciated Cheesy .
Community Veteran

voyager 210 help

Glad I could at least (try to) help you..

I don't profess to know it all - but will help if I can.

Cheers,

Roger.
N/A

voyager 210 help

Cheesy Hi m8, i tried installing the modem from the PN guide but without any success, the guide doesent even mention when to put the usb or ethernet cable in, i did put the ethernet cable in anyway and everything was set to go. I then opened internet explorer and typed in the 8 digit number but nothing happened, im stuck now, can you offer me any more help, thx Cheesy Cheesy .
Community Veteran

voyager 210 help

Hiya,

Have you tried to open up the router configuration page either on 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.2 ?

I know it's a daft question, but have you actually got the router powered up and actually connected to your network card?

Edited to add - there is a hardware reset point on the back of the router - you should see a small hole on the back of it, which you can use either a straightened paperclip or pencil to push the button in - you need to do this with the router powered up. This will then make the router completely reset to it's factory defaults.

Let me know how you get on - if you need to, PM me with a IM address and I'll respond.

Cheers,

Roger.
N/A

voyager 210 help

I have a BT Voyager 2100, is that what you mean or is there now a 210?

I just followed the instructions I got with the product and found it really easy to install, compared with another one I did for someone else.

Have you got it sorted yet?

Ade
N/A

voyager 210 help

Cheesy Hi m8, its a 210 and unfortunately ive found out its locked to BT so putting it back on ebay as its no use to me, cheers m8 Cheesy .