cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voyager 205 router password

N/A

Hi there
like a complete **** I've forgotten / lost my router password. is there a way to retrieve or reset it?

Nick
5 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

Hi

There's no way to retrieve your forgotten password but you can reset your router to factory default settings

If you look on the rear of the router there is a tiny hole with a reset button inside just hold this in for about ten seconds with a pin or the end of a paper clip

You will then have to go through all the router settings restoring them to how they were before
chino
Grafter

Do remember you have all the login details first!
James
Grafter

Hi there,

The default username and password for the 205 are admin & admin
N/A

Thanks for the responses... I had never set the password and it was still the default.. good old admin admin!

Nick
p_w_d_stone
Grafter

Always change your password for the router as otherwise malware could start poking holes in your firewall- exposing you to just about everything out there. Not just on the infected computer, but everything on your network.

I use a label maker (can tell I'm a tech can't you) and put the router password, SSID and internal IP on the bottom of the router, could just use some selotape and a bit of paper to do the same- but make sure you don't block any ventalation holes.