cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very angry!!

N/A

very angry!!

hi there mr long speaking iam very angry and upset as iam geting downloads speeds at 10 k what the hell is hti as i shoudl be geting 50 k or more etc....
and i see everyone else is geting same problem
plusnet what is going on?
i think yuo wil be losing customers if you dont sort this out as you are geting a bad name
please sort out my adls please as i will have to take this alot further
thank yuo plusnet
mrlong
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: very angry!!

> hi there mr long speaking iam very angry and upset as iam geting downloads speeds at 10 k what the hell is hti as i shoudl be geting 50 k or more etc....
> and i see everyone else is geting same problem
> plusnet what is going on?
> i think yuo wil be losing customers if you dont sort this out as you are geting a bad name
> please sort out my adls please as i will have to take this alot further
> thank yuo plusnet
> mrlong
>
open the door plusnet as there is a rush for all the people waiting to run away from this tripe
N/A

Sorry to have to say this matey.. but it's either your system or your line! Have a look at..
http://wiggum.monitor.plus.net.uk/... this is the true speed between PlusNet and you. I am getting 491kb/s, equivalent to 67kbps download speed. If you ain't getting this then your kit is up the spout or you have suffered a DoS attack!!
rikmoncur
Grafter

I doubt if his kit is up the spout - matey.
Support has said "We are looking into speed problems at our end which are affecting a portion of our customers" - get that matey? A *portion* of their customers - obviously not you - matey.
Again, you're one of those who think that because they've got an ok service no-one else should complain and if they do then they're a moaner.
Ok - matey?

N/A

> I doubt if his kit is up the spout - matey.
> Support has said "We are looking into speed problems at our end which are affecting a portion of our customers" - get that matey? A *portion* of their customers - obviously not you - matey.
> Again, you're one of those who think that because they've got an ok service no-one else should complain and if they do then they're a moaner.
> Ok - matey?
>
>

richard whjat are you going on about
i have a barnd new up to date system thank you and workign fine and my line is fine as when i had 56k i got best ping and download on 56k ok matey?
N/A

> I doubt if his kit is up the spout - matey.
> Support has said "We are looking into speed problems at our end which are affecting a portion of our customers" - get that matey? A *portion* of their customers - obviously not you - matey.
> Again, you're one of those who think that because they've got an ok service no-one else should complain and if they do then they're a moaner.
> Ok - matey?
>
>

but yes i will tets my line here at this post you gave me
and yuo will get feed back ok richard