cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usb robotics v alcatel modems

N/A

usb robotics v alcatel modems

hopefully about to get activated,would welcome comments on which usb external modem to purchase.has anybody got the usb robotics 8500 modem and are you pleased with it?should i purchase it from action.com or should i go elsewhere?is the alcatel better? if so wheres the best place to buy it from? thanks sue.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: usb robotics v alcatel modems

> hopefully about to get activated,would welcome comments on which usb external modem to purchase.has anybody got the usb robotics 8500 modem and are you pleased with it?should i purchase it from action.com or should i go elsewhere?is the alcatel better? if so wheres the best place to buy it from? thanks sue.

I'm still waiting for activation but have jumped the gun and bought a Fujitsu FDX310 having read the reviews at ADSLguide (www.adslguide.org.uk). It's worth a read, hope it helps.

Jim
N/A

Hi,

Im using the US Robotics 8500 and ive had no probs at all. very pleased with it and the drivers are good as well. Either way i think you cant go wrong Shocked)

Adsl rocks (apart from when you cant connect which is why im replying using dial up!!)

Javier
N/A

Hi
I can only suggest that before you go buying from an expensive mail order or shop,check out E-bay UK
I picked up an Alcatel Speed Touch Home int PCI ADSL DSL for £32, and 2 filters for £13.Brand new and from 2 different companies, next day delivery (with C/card payment)..and they arrived.
I wont buy from anywere else (at the moment).
Log on the website, search for 'ADSL' see what you find.
Yours
Gazza