cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade

N/A

upgrade

:arrow: PlusNet Internet account will soon be taken, on or after 04/04/2006.......well this got me laughin wiv joy, Cheesy ...thinkin i woz gonna b upgraded.... Sad but alas, it was not to b... :? ...money woz taken on the 1st, as it woz last month n the month b4, so why oh why do PN insist on tellin me a bogus date if its already gone outta my bank :?: :?: :?: My hopes, my dreams have all but shattered, would'nt b to bad but, Sad jus wonderin if they'll upgrade me at all....lol....specially if the dont know what date they're takin my money out... Evil c'mon PN get ya :shock: sorted....haha
11 REPLIES
Community Veteran

upgrade

If I understood any of that I may have been able to comment or help, but as I don't, I can't.

Maybe if you tried posting again in a language that we can understand you may then get an answer.
chymorva
Grafter

upgrade

Peter,
My initial thoughts on the original post were as yours, until my 17 yr old son pointed out that it was mostly "text speak".
As one who has only ever 'texted' (is that a proper word ? ) less than 50 times in total (not per month or per week or per day !! ) I am as confused as you :?
I can eventually make it out, but it is like a foreign language which takes time to decipher.
Maybe I am just getting old Cry
N/A

upgrade

Wonder why people with full sized keyboards resort to using text speak on a forum?

As far as I'm concerned it shows a lack of respect for everyone else and will just ensure the OP doesn't get an answer.
N/A

upgrade

ok simple facts are as follows....hope you can understand this text..??!!!!!...rollout for upgraded broadband has been long, miss-understood and a pain in the a*s...but following from what PN has emailed me, i should have been put on updated broadband...ie..upto 8mb, from the 4th or above, however....email is saying one thing and my bank statements are saying another....PN are emailing me, stating "This advance notice is to inform you that payment of £21.49, for your PlusNet Internet account will soon be taken, on or after 04/04/2006." when it was already taken 3 days earlier, AND all be-it for me to say but if i had'nt the money in the account...I would have been charged £24.....would PN have re-imbursed meHuh?...and i know you might think this may have been a one off but it is'nt.....since i regraded from paying £45 a month to £21 all the emails have stated i am GOING to be charged..... when i already have, about 3 days earlier, Is PN taking on too much?? Are they losing the grip??....According to their email i should have been upgaded to the 8Mb slot about 4 days ago, but now have to wait until next month... Sad ...ok get outta that 1....lol
N/A

upgrade

In reply to solstans (reply), I will reply in any format, which i choose, whether the recipitant (which is not you) replies is a different story, so keep ya neb out if it don't concern you..(which it obviously does'nt) so goooooo away....
N/A

upgrade

Lack of respect......means, not awaiting for a reply, or disrepecting some-ones oppinion, or taking the pee out of someone that does'nt fully understand, so SOLSTANS this is what you're implying...That i may be thick...?...or i may be dissabled in some way...??...because i use text as in txt does not mean i am disrepecting people anywhere!!!! just means i have found another way of communicating differentely than you..!!! so in you'r eyes i should be hung.....great, fantastic......i could say if you're OLD go hang yourself, but that would'nt be right, so don't make such perposterous oppinions on other people...
Community Veteran

upgrade

so don't make such perposterous oppinions on other people...

Ok kettle!

Moving along :arrow:
N/A

upgrade

like it 7thstar.....haha Cheesy
Bojangles
Grafter

upgrade

You're not really communicating with people if they cannot understand what it is you are on about.

Try constructing your post with propper spelling, punctuation and grammar. It makes those who's jobs it is to help you possible

Remember, this is a discussion forum, not an AOL Chatroom.
holdtight
Grafter

upgrade

Ditto ! a bad attitude will get you nowhere no help no response no nothing nada

If you expect to be helped then be polite and ask in a civilised manner without getting lippy with those who answer you

also the over use of emoticons makes reading your post even harder you shouldnt need to use more than one or two in a post
N/A

upgrade

Argumentative and now OT thread locked.

Note to OP.

As pointed out by a couple of the very knowledgeable and helpful regulars, posting in a style and in a language more easily understood will enable the community to help you much more easily.

Also the overuse of emoticons should be bourne in mind for future posts.

whether the recipitant (which is not you) replies is a different story

If you make a post in this or any of the forums, you do so because you are asking the community in general for advice, assistance or help. You cannot pick and choose who answers or doesnt answer your post. If you dont want the community at large to help then dont post. Wink