cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade question

N/A

upgrade question

I want to upgrade to the 1mb but what I want to know is when will my new monthly payment be taken for the new service, will it be right away, when Im upgraded or when my next payment is normally due. Thanks for your help. Wink
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

upgrade question

2 payments will be taken. The first is the upgrade fee which is taken when you submit your upgrade request. The 2nd payment is taken as soon as you are running on the new speed and is the difference between your old monthly fee and new monthly fee * number of days left in your billing period i.e. you have to pay for the remaining days at the new cost - remember you always pay in advance for the service.

You then pay your new monthly fee on your normal billing date.
N/A

upgrade question

Wolvesandbooze

Don't expect anything to happen quickly. I ordered and paid the upgrade fee 10 days ago. The upgrade was due to happen today (14th) - my contact ticket now says order will be reviewed on Thursday, so still no firm date.

Sad
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

upgrade question

It may happen before then. Mine was meant to be done on the 7th September. About lunchtime on the 7th my ticket was placed on hold till the 16th. My regrade was actually done on the 8th. The date in the ticket is just the date that PlusNet will check with BT again to see if the regrade has taken place.
N/A

upgrade question

You're right. I've just run the speed check and it's been done today.

Cheesy