Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

troubles with raising a ticked

Pamjmorris
Grafter

Hi

can someone help me i,m try to raise a new ticket but when i click on it i get a red circle with a line through is this something i,ve done whin i installed zone alarm bacause that seems to be when its happening sometimes on other sites to .when try s to send some emailsi i get SMPT error from remote maile after end of data host mailerin freesercve.com 550 error is this my error or theirs thans Pam
3 REPLIES
N/A

The Red no entry sign sounds like a popup blocker. You should be able to exempt the PlusNet site in your software, or possibly just disable it whilst raising the ticket.

As for the 550 error. From the information you stated (though there is little of it and was jumbled), it sounds like you havn't changed the outgoing server for one of your accounts in your e-mail software.

It needs to be changed to relay.plus.net so that you can send. ISPs restrict who can send e-mail through there systems, so that spam doesn't get worse than it is (not that it could get any worse).
Pamjmorris
Grafter

hi
i,ve uninstalled the pop up block and it know lets me through thanks Pam
csogilvie
Grafter

The SMTP error sounds more like you are sending a message to a freeserve user with the subject test or similar.

[My Freeserve Address]
SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:
host mail-in.freeserve.com [193.252.22.143]: 550 Error:
Message content rejected