cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

this is just poor tbh

N/A

this is just poor tbh

hi i have tweaked changed most settings to get rid of packet loss of cs and tried lots of other cs server, changed mtu settings = not much change, updated drivers = not much change and bullet reg decreased and all i wanna do is get 0 packet loss and 0 choke WHY WONT IT HELP Sad plz help me i wud be so grateful i lowered rates and used high 1s still get packet loss i done everything wht next?
3 REPLIES
N/A

this is just poor tbh

What servers are you trying to connect to?

You have to remember, that 0 packet loss is near impossible, unless you have control over every single node between yourself and the terminating server.

Traceroutes to the server in question, may show exactly where you problem is on the internet, rather then in your settings.
N/A

this is just poor tbh

I had 60-70 ping to BY servers last night used to get that with isdn not very pleased either.
Download speeds are 50-60k but ping is pretty erratic and ive tried changing cs settings. Tried to join some servers tonight and i actually get disconnected from adsl and get a netsend error in half-life.. Modem was booting me out last few nights too dunno whats up..

This dynamode modem is evil i say...
N/A

this is just poor tbh

yeah, i had many problems with the dynamode modems, so i got me a dynalink dsl-500 Cheesy works a charm

marc