cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the upgrade

N/A

the upgrade

hi guys been told that we are geting a upgrade that is why we are getign slows speed etc.....?
so what is this upgrade and when are we getign it etc....?
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: the upgrade

Hi,
Thats assuming that we are getting an upgrade. However, i find this very hard to believe as if we were getting something better than what we already have then Plusnet would have said something to make the company look better. It wouldnt keep quiet about the upgrade unless it was to fix major previous problems, in which case everything would be kept "hushed up". I think that not a lot more can be said at this stage until we have confirmation from either BT or Plusnet.
It does, however, prompt you to think of very interesting theories though...

Big_Boss

P.S but maybe that is taking things out of proportion
N/A

RE: the upgrade

> Hi,
> Thats assuming that we are getting an upgrade. However, i find this very hard to believe as if we were getting something better than what we already have then Plusnet would have said something to make the company look better. It wouldnt keep quiet about the upgrade unless it was to fix major previous problems, in which case everything would be kept "hushed up". I think that not a lot more can be said at this stage until we have confirmation from either BT or Plusnet.
> It does, however, prompt you to think of very interesting theories though...
>
> Big_Boss
>
> P.S but maybe that is taking things out of proportion

Hi Boss:
Seeing is believing, they never do answer a straight question.

--
Reset