cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed upgrade?

N/A

speed upgrade?

speed upgrade came throught today 2meg, just reset modem and it will work, nope it doesnt!!!!!!!!!!
any ideas?
7 REPLIES
N/A

speed upgrade?

If your router says 2m then it just needs a ticket or phone call to PN and they will unthrottle it. Anyway raise a ticket or telephone if you are sure you have been upgraded.
N/A

speed upgrade?

I got an email this morning too and my speed's definately been upgraded t 2 meg, I get a nice 200kb download rate now Cheesy
N/A

speed upgrade?

I got a message saying I'd been upgraded to 2mb, but when I did a speed test it was 950k which is 1mb. Any ideas?
iPaqowner
Grafter

speed upgrade?

Reboot your modem/router and if that doesn't help raise a ticket asking PN to unthrottle your connection.

[Moderator's note by Chris (Eurotrain4): Full quote of post directly preceding this one removed as it's unnecessary]
N/A

speed upgrade?

Then if PN say you can only have 1m repost here and maybe we can help.
N/A

speed upgrade?

still no joy ppl they say its done reset modem and itll work but nope still not working
N/A

speed upgrade?

PN replied to say BT reckon I can only have 1. It says on the line checker now. It used to be a max of 512, so can't moan really, I only got BB in the first place after BT relaxed their distance limits. And most of my downloads are from P2P where I rarely exceed single figure downloads anyway (soulseek excepted)