cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slow slow slow slow slow

N/A

slow slow slow slow slow

plusnet my speed on the net has been painfully slow, its very bad indeed, is there sumthing wrong, and please try and give a straight answer, although i know its hard for a company to do that lol

ta
13 REPLIES
chino
Grafter
Posts: 446
Registered: 27-06-2007

RE: slow slow slow slow slow

Please don't Spam the forum,

As you can see below you have posted twice without even reading the topics just putting the same reply..


"yeah plusnet its really slow, please do sumthing"


we don't like spammers... well maybe if we all request it we can get your forum privileges taken away?

cUnDaLl
N/A

RE: slow slow slow slow slow

It fffffeeeeelllllsssss like I am back on 56K modem!
Contention, hope it gets better after the upgrade.


danilo
N/A

RE: slow slow slow slow slow

You tell him Cundali. Cheesy

Dont just post on the forum for the sake of it. Three posts basically saying "please do something" doesnt really help much.

Dave Allan
N/A

RE: slow slow slow slow slow

> plusnet my speed on the net has been painfully slow, its very bad indeed, is there sumthing wrong, and please try and give a straight answer, although i know its hard for a company to do that lol
>
> ta

woteva
chino
Grafter
Posts: 446
Registered: 27-06-2007

RE: slow slow slow slow slow

> You tell him Cundali. Cheesy
>
> Dont just post on the forum for the sake of it. Three posts basically saying "please do something" doesnt really help much.
>
> Dave Allan

Don't get me wrong i don't like having ago but some people get right on my T*ts

End on spamming hopfully :cheese:

cUndaLl
N/A

RE: slow slow slow slow slow

> plusnet my speed on the net has been painfully slow, its very bad indeed, is there sumthing wrong, and please try and give a straight answer, although i know its hard for a company to do that lol
>
> ta

its the only way to get noticed, u not got anything more important to worry urselfs with....or does ur life revolve around this forum
N/A

RE: slow slow slow slow slow

> its the only way to get noticed, u not got anything more important to worry urselfs with....or does ur life revolve around this forum

Let it go Andrew.

You might need help from some of us some day.

Mark

N/A

RE: slow slow slow slow slow

> > plusnet my speed on the net has been painfully slow, its very bad indeed, is there sumthing wrong, and please try and give a straight answer, although i know its hard for a company to do that lol
> >
> > ta
>
> its the only way to get noticed, u not got anything more important to worry urselfs with....or does ur life revolve around this forum

Hi Andrew,

plusnet support do not post in this forum. If you want a post to be responded to by support you have to post in the 'Plusnet' forum.

After great service and speeds up till two weeks ago, I'm experiencing slow speeds (generally upload) loads of packet loss and bad pings. No point in making an issue as plusnet have said their on the case. If the problem is still there after Thursday, then raise a ticket with support.
N/A

RE: slow slow slow slow slow

> > > plusnet my speed on the net has been painfully slow, its very bad indeed, is there sumthing wrong, and please try and give a straight answer, although i know its hard for a company to do that lol
> > >
> > > ta
> >
> > its the only way to get noticed, u not got anything more important to worry urselfs with....or does ur life revolve around this forum
>
> Hi Andrew,
>
> plusnet support do not post in this forum. If you want a post to be responded to by support you have to post in the 'Plusnet' forum.
>
> After great service and speeds up till two weeks ago, I'm experiencing slow speeds (generally upload) loads of packet loss and bad pings. No point in making an issue as plusnet have said their on the case. If the problem is still there after Thursday, then raise a ticket with support.


Personally i don't think two weeks is good enough , if they can't solve it themselves then they should get in some consultants to help. Performance and reliabilty has been falling over the last 4 months or so and so have response times from support. They need to improve.
N/A

RE: slow slow slow slow slow

Hey cUnDaLl

> Please don't Spam the forum,

[snip]

> we don't like spammers... well maybe if we all request it we can get your forum privileges taken away?

Now wouldnt that be spamming? Ha ha caught you out there see your petard and hoist Smiley

N/A

RE: slow slow slow slow slow


We all have different views on what we will accept and will not. Yeah, its been an inconvenience in an evening but I'm only surfing then, so the lags are pain but I can live with it. When I need the connection is during the day and everythings fine then.

I signed up for a 12 month contract so under the terms I have no redress. However, money isn't an issue so if I was really pissed I'd just pay off and go. However I'm quite happy with plusnet and provided they sort this out (and they have on other issues) when they say there going too then fine.

I can see you point of view and understand some people being really peeved, but hey chill.
N/A

RE: slow slow slow slow slow

>
> We all have different views on what we will accept and will not. Yeah, its been an inconvenience in an evening but I'm only surfing then, so the lags are pain but I can live with it. When I need the connection is during the day and everythings fine then.
>
> I signed up for a 12 month contract so under the terms I have no redress. However, money isn't an issue so if I was really pissed I'd just pay off and go. However I'm quite happy with plusnet and provided they sort this out (and they have on other issues) when they say there going too then fine.
>
> I can see you point of view and understand some people being really peeved, but hey chill.


Well I suppose for me money is an issue and well being i work during the day i want to sort things in the evening and surf at a decent rate - i'm not playing games or downloading huge files etc.

Maybe its because the infrustructure isn't improved at the same rate as customers join ADSL, but then us exsisting customers should not be made to suffer.

I work within the IT industry providing a service and if our service provision reduces we get penalised for it one way or another.

I'll give plus net a chance to sort it out but the service isn't what it used to be and they haven't reduced my charges accordingly - if iwas paying £15 a month instead of the £24 fair enough!
N/A

RE: slow slow slow slow slow

> >
> > We all have different views on what we will accept and will not. Yeah, its been an inconvenience in an evening but I'm only surfing then, so the lags are pain but I can live with it. When I need the connection is during the day and everythings fine then.
> >
> > I signed up for a 12 month contract so under the terms I have no redress. However, money isn't an issue so if I was really pissed I'd just pay off and go. However I'm quite happy with plusnet and provided they sort this out (and they have on other issues) when they say there going too then fine.
> >
> > I can see you point of view and understand some people being really peeved, but hey chill.
>
>
> Well I suppose for me money is an issue and well being i work during the day i want to sort things in the evening and surf at a decent rate - i'm not playing games or downloading huge files etc.
>
> Maybe its because the infrustructure isn't improved at the same rate as customers join ADSL, but then us exsisting customers should not be made to suffer.
>
> I work within the IT industry providing a service and if our service provision reduces we get penalised for it one way or another.
>
> I'll give plus net a chance to sort it out but the service isn't what it used to be and they haven't reduced my charges accordingly - if iwas paying £15 a month instead of the £24 fair enough!
>

Yeah, I agree with every thing you say. I just hope this all sorted thrusday!