cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*sigh* - how I miss the problems...

rikmoncur
Grafter

*sigh* - how I miss the problems...

The forum was much more fun when we had the problems - it brought out all the trolls and dimwits - nearly got a half decent flame war going there for a moment. Never mind, I'm sure it'll all go pear-shaped again soon.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: *sigh* - how I miss the problems...

> The forum was much more fun when we had the problems - it brought out all the trolls and dimwits - nearly got a half decent flame war going there for a moment. Never mind, I'm sure it'll all go pear-shaped again soon.

It still is for some
N/A

You gotta love the cycle of the forum, you go for weeks with nout much happening, idle chatter, friendly banter etc.. then something will go pear shaped people will get shitty speeds for a day or maybe knocked offline for half an hour, then on they all come whining and bitching, the contact details for oftel and watchdog start appearing, people start asking for details on how to cancel, other people predict this to be the final straw and how plus.net will never come back from it. The next day they all dissapear again and we twiddle our thumbs for another month till the next little problem.
N/A

oh, i bet you NEVER do that...