cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service status RED

N/A

service status RED

i just checked out the status of my exchange and its red what does this mean... its been like this for 2 weeks now....

how long does it take for them to fix it?
7 REPLIES
N/A

service status RED

Is there an upgrade ETA? It could be that the exchange has already been upgraded, but BT has not yet released more up to date information.
N/A

service status RED

the upgrade date has been and gone 2 weeks since
N/A

service status RED

What exchange are you on and I will check over the backup records and confirm that no change has been made to that exchange.

We are due for the next update around the middle of next week.
N/A

service status RED

lofthouse gate
Community Veteran

service status RED

It has a fix date of 30/01/2004 so another 2 weeks to wait before BT can upgrade the switch to add additional capacity.
N/A

service status RED

the so called fix day has changed yet again to the 13th....

seems to me that as soon as it gets close to them having to do something they put the date back,are they ever going to fix it or are they just going to carry on revising the date?
N/A

service status RED

It does seem kind of annoying, yes.

The official word from BT is that they managed to get the "Half updated by Dec 31st" promise out of the way. However, due to a (quote) "minor data issue", the target of fixing the rest by Jan 31st is now a target of Feb 25th.

These targets only apply to those exchanges originaly listed as being troublesome. Any added since have no promise attached, other than an ETA quoted.

You can see how many changes took place between updates on the exchanges stats page, available HERE