cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

satyrday deliveries

N/A

satyrday deliveries

hi all can anyone tell me who the courier company is, as im waiting for my modem to be delivered, it was supposed to be here today but never came also do they deiver on saturdays? i've raised a ticket but had no joy there.

many thanks
Mark
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: satyrday deliveries

Hi,

The courier is Initial City-Link and unfortunately there isn't Saturday deliveries on the courier service.

Kind Regards,
Russell.
--
| Russell Till.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support .......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ---- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----
N/A

> hi all can anyone tell me who the courier company is, as im waiting for my modem to be delivered, it was supposed to be here today but never came also do they deiver on saturdays? i've raised a ticket but had no joy there.
>
> many thanks
>

You might want to pick it up from City Link yourself if you cannot be around during the day when they deliver. They are open 'til 6pm. Check the Citylink card for opening hours and give them a ring.
N/A

> > hi all can anyone tell me who the courier company is, as im waiting for my modem to be delivered, it was supposed to be here today but never came also do they deiver on saturdays? i've raised a ticket but had no joy there.
> >
> > many thanks
> >
>
>
> You might want to pick it up from City Link yourself if you cannot be around during the day when they deliver. They are open 'til 6pm. Check the Citylink card for opening hours and give them a ring.
>
thanks for your reply, i checked thier web site but i need a ref/job number to track it.Or is my name and address enough if i phone them?
N/A

> > > hi all can anyone tell me who the courier company is, as im waiting for my modem to be delivered, it was supposed to be here today but never came also do they deiver on saturdays? i've raised a ticket but had no joy there.
> > >
> > > many thanks
> > >
> >
> >
> > You might want to pick it up from City Link yourself if you cannot be around during the day when they deliver. They are open 'til 6pm. Check the Citylink card for opening hours and give them a ring.
> >
> thanks for your reply, i checked thier web site but i need a ref/job number to track it.Or is my name and address enough if i phone them?
>

When Citylink tried to deliver they should have left a yellow (?) card to tell you. The reference is on the card - in my case it was three letters followed by a number. This is what they mean by a reference number. You'll also need some proof of ID (birth certif, driving licence, passport).
N/A

> > > > hi all can anyone tell me who the courier company is, as im waiting for my modem to be delivered, it was supposed to be here today but never came also do they deiver on saturdays? i've raised a ticket but had no joy there.
> > > >
> > > > many thanks
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > > You might want to pick it up from City Link yourself if you cannot be around during the day when they deliver. They are open 'til 6pm. Check the Citylink card for opening hours and give them a ring.

You'll need ID if you intend to pick up the parcel yourself. GIVE CITYLINK A RING BEFOREHAND TO ARRANGE A PICKUP TIME.
> > >
> > thanks for your reply, i checked thier web site but i need a ref/job number to track it.Or is my name and address enough if i phone them?
> >
>
> When Citylink tried to deliver they should have left a yellow (?) card to tell you. The reference is on the card - in my case it was three letters followed by a number. This is what they mean by a reference number. You'll also need some proof of ID (birth certif, driving licence, passport).
>