cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regrading

N/A

regrading

I have signed up for re-grading to 1mb, had the fee taken from my account but have not recieved any correspondance to confirm. Have a feeling that notification may have gone to my initial sign up e-mail account and not my plusnet can someone check this and let me know were my regrade is up to please
5 REPLIES
N/A

regrading

when you log into the portal goto contact us, all information as to open tickets should be there including any regrade tickets.
Community Veteran

regrading

I thought contact us defaults to your postmaster email address unless you change it when entering a ticket.

You should also click account details -> edit details and confirm the email address listed there is one that you read. This is not he one contact us uses though.
N/A

regrading

I think it does but its not always the account you use, I dont touch pn's email to be honist I've checked webmail when I've had nothing better to do maybe once every few months but a lot of customers will have an address they can keep seperate from isp's so they keep it no mater what isp they go with.
N/A

regrading

thanks to everyone for their replies. I obviously haven't got my head round the workings of Plusnet as I'm a newbie. Checked the 'contact us ' section and there were the answers to my queries. although they had still for some reason my pre plusnet e-mail address. I assummed they would acknowledge my upgrade request to my plusnet e-mail address. this they probally did but to old address. Anyway I've now rectified problem, activated e-mail notification and am a little wiser; so again thanks for comments.

Andrew

iMac OS 10.3.5
Community Veteran

regrading

although they had still for some reason my pre plusnet e-mail address.
iMac OS 10.3.5

Go to the My account settings on the left and you can edit the details of the email address that you want PlusNet to use when sending you information. Smiley

What usual happens is that people quote their current email address during the online signup and then never get round to changing it to their new PlusNet one. :roll: