cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral scheme scam

N/A

referral scheme scam

after having adsl since april '02, a friend of mine has recently upgraded his account to adsl from a connect dial-up account.

i have received no credit for this referral even if it is an existing customer who is now providing a higher revenue stream to +net.

i'd appreciate the £0.50p off my bill per month that i'm sure i'm due (for a referred ADSL sign up) unless i'm being scammed.
4 REPLIES
Saturn
Grafter

RE: referral scheme scam

> after having adsl since april '02, a friend of mine has recently upgraded his account to adsl from a connect dial-up account.
>
> i have received no credit for this referral even if it is an existing customer who is now providing a higher revenue stream to +net.
>
> i'd appreciate the £0.50p off my bill per month that i'm sure i'm due (for a referred ADSL sign up) unless i'm being scammed.

You will need to post this in the PlusNet Forum if you want a reaction from PlusNet
N/A

> > i'd appreciate the £0.50p off my bill per month that i'm sure i'm due (for a referred ADSL sign up) unless i'm being scammed.
>
> You will need to post this in the PlusNet Forum if you want a reaction from PlusNet

It took a few months for the referrel to kick in when I did it on a dialup account.

Cheers,

Ad3y.
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

You didn't say which ADSL package he signed up for, but you don't get anything back from ADSL Home Surf, only the more expensive ADSL Home package.
N/A

> You didn't say which ADSL package he signed up for, but you don't get anything back from ADSL Home Surf, only the more expensive ADSL Home package.

Ask your friend to send a message through the "Contactus" system.

I currnetly have two referals. 1 had problems usign the system, ans ignored the page about referals.

Plus.Net very quickly changed the details regarding the referal once notified.

Note, it will need ot be your friend that does th contact us, otherwise any John could get referals.