cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Premier Package Back Soon"

N/A

Now i'm really confused, when i first signed up for plusnet i went with the 512 premier package, well ive just been looking on the package page for plusnet and it says "Premier Package Back Soon" can someone please explain this too me,? i thought i had this all i was gonna do was pay the £14.99 upgrade fee for the 1 or 2mb if my line doesn't get upgraded by the end of the month and thats me done, now it's saying this i'm really confused so if the package is "back soon" am i still on it.? all this package changing is confusing the hell out of me.
6 REPLIES
N/A

I'm sure you're not the only one, it's a real mess! :?
N/A

The new Premier account will be available from 28th April. It looks as though it will be £21.99 a month for up to 2Mbs connection. If you are are paying more than £21.99 for your current Premier package, then you will ba able to downgrade it to £21.99 for free. If you wish to upgrade your speed and don't want to wait for the free upgrade, then you will be able to do so, but will be charged £14.99.
N/A

I'm on 1mb premier which is costing me about £29. Does this mean I can regrade to 2mb and start paying the 21.99? This is all very confusing and an email from Plusnet would have been nice, explaining to us these new changes.

I'm def thinking of moving as it seems Plusnet dont care about its existing customers at all. Were they going to let us know there is a cheaper monthly deal at a faster speed?
N/A

The new Premier account will be available from 28th April. It looks as though it will be £21.99 a month for up to 2Mbs connection.

I have paid £14.99 for this upgrade aleady, well before 28th April ??

So am I paying for a service that has been introduced yet HuhHuhHuh??

PlusNet are really messing with my head !!!
HellFire
Grafter

I’m also paying £30 but I would prefer an 8MB uncapped connection for £30 is this possible
N/A

From info seen in differing threads it is our guess that the Premier packages will be £21.99 for up to 2Mb speed. £29.99 for up to 4Mb speed (when available) and £39.99 for up to 8Mb speed (when available). Those who are on the two higher priced packages at the moment will be able to have a FREE downgrade to the £21.99 package from Thursday. Please note that all this is guesswork and we'll have to wait until Thursday for the actual details.